Subject: Re: WebTV wants to know: Flash 3
From: Jim Curry
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 1998 21:18:57 +0100

> Hello from WebTV Networks.
>
> For those designing entertainment-oriented, consumer or television related
> web sites, I'd appreciate answers to the following questions. (Specific
> answers help more than generalized answers.)
>

> How important is Macromedia Flash to your web site today?

Very important.

> How much will that change over the next 12 months?

Flash is becoming an internet standard which means it will very
important for my own personal site and others. I am getting many
inquiries from businesses with regards to using and developing Flash
sites for them.

> Currently, do your sites use Flash for the following...
> - navigation (such as buttons)

Yes

> - information content
Yes...some what

> - entertainment content
Yes
NA. My site is a personal site
> - non-critical graphics or design elements

A little

> Within 12 months will your sites use Flash for the following...
> - navigation (such as buttons)
yes

> - information content
yes

> - entertainment content
yes

yes

> - non-critical graphics or design elements
yes

> By when will you replace Flash 2 with Flash 3 format/features?

I am changing over all current Flash2 works to 3 right now. its time
consuming because of other obligations..

> Which sites or projects can you tell us about that are Flash-dependent?

> Thanks to those who can provide some answers. You will help us make an
> important decision.
>
> Cheers,
>
> John H. Lee
> Interactive TV Guy @ WebTV Networks, Inc.
>
> jleeatcorp [dot] webtv [dot] net
> evangelistatcorp [dot] webtv [dot] net
Good Luck and keep us posted!
--
Jim Curry :-)
Virtual Curry

jcurryatfuture [dot] dreamscape [dot] com (mailto:jcurryatfuture [dot] dreamscape [dot] com)
----The Virtual Museum is now open! This is a "work in progress"
so plan on stopping back often. New exhibits and objects de
interactive
art are on the way....
http://www.dreamscape.com/jcurry/museum.html
----Take The Virtual House Tour: