Subject: BOUNCE flasheratshocker [dot] com: Admin request of type /\bchange\b.*\baddress\b/ at line 3
From: Chinwag (by way of Sam Michel <owneratchinwag [dot] com>)
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 14:27:48 +0100

From: "AlterNET Rotterdam Ric van Westhreenen" <ricatalternet [dot] nl>
To: flasheratshocker [dot] com
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 15:02:58 +0200
Subject: Re: Including Smart Shockwave

Hi Jeremie,

I believe that what you suggest isn't possible, unless you change the address
in the Javascript code in the HTML page. But it will only download the plugin,
not install it I guess. (I never tried it)

I only know that when you have checked the smart shockwave install in
Aftershock, the browser tries to connect to the Macromedia site. If you change
the address to a local drive, than it might work.

Good luck

Ric van Westhreenen

> can I use Smart Shockwave without my internet connection open ?
> Can we store the plugin on a cd, and if the person does not have it, can
> the Smart Shockwave process run ??

>__ A l t e r N E T R o t t e r d a m __ <
_ Nieuwe Media & Automatisering
_projectmanagement, design, I-marketing,
_trainingen, usability- en marktonderzoek
_P: Postbus 3585, 3003 AN Rotterdam.
_T: 010.466.16.87 - F: 010.498.88.23
_E: noordatalternet [dot] nl - W: www.alternet.nl
>_______ Automatisering _________________