Subject: Re: Is there a FLASH Rollover tutorial out there somewhere?
From: John Croteau
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 17:58:05 +0100

Hi Kimberly,

> I've been viewing the one in the FLASH3 samples and I'm a little
> confused by it. If anyone has a walkthru of their rollover, I'd sure
> love to see it. Kim

There are 7 Button Events that can trigger a button action.
In Flash 3 Actions should generally be applied to the Button Instance
and not on the Button Timeline.

On the stage double click the button.
Select Actions.

Select your button action (Play in the example below).
All button actions include the On(Release) Event as default:

To change the Event type to a different type of Event (such as Roll
Over):
Highlight the On(Release) then select and/or deselect the Event
type(s) as needed.

On(Release)
Play
End On

becomes:

On(Roll Over)
Play
End On

You can also start with a blank 'On MouseEvent'
and define your event and place your action(s)
between the On() and End On.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Event Options:
Press