Subject: If You Need Wav Files
From: Craig Ferrante
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 09:58:35 +0100

Hi all,

Alot of people have been asking for sound effects for flash so I have decided to put a
small section on my site with sound files you are welcome to help yourself. While I am
poor in other respects I am rich in wav files -over 200 megs worth.so each week I'll post
about 4 megs split into 3 catagories about 1.4 meg zip files a piece.I can't list all the sounds by name because that would be like work : ).So I'll try to put a short description for each pack. Just go to http://www.meanrabbit.com and scroll to the download this weeks flash sound packs table.

Craig
meanrabbit.com