Subject: RE: beta test
From: Scott Barlow
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 15:33:08 +0100

Hi,

I love the SafetyZone. On the Electricity page, I found a spelling
error, I think...."Voltages tonot pass between phases and earth." I
think it is supposed to be "do not" instead of "tonot"?

Great job though! Lots of great work.

Scottb

Simon Thomas wrote:

�I have a Flash site called 'Safety Zone'
It's an animated site for early-teens school pupils to learn about
safety in the work place. I would love some feedback if anyone would
like to have a play.

There is a login (to register student progress through a database) which
you can ignore if you want.

http://workcover.cadre.com.au

Thanks for your help
Simon