Subject: New SwfSaver (Shockwave Flash screen saver)
From: Horng Yui-Wei
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 06:07:23 +0100

Thanks for everyone who give me feedback.

I have uploaded a new version, get it at
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Garden/1954/SwfSaver.zip

What's new:
1. Full screen mode.
2. Hide cursor option.

Problems:
1. No password support.
2. The screen does not wake up if your cursor is inside the movie.
So you have to press the keyboard to wake up your monitor in full
screen mode.