Subject: RE: one other question...
From: Marc Schmandin
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 03:29:06 +0100

You must place the button on the actual movie, and in that key frame, add
the action. You can either use the menu bar (i forget what this is) or
right click on the keyframe (you must add this, and it will look like a
frame with a blue dot)
You then assign the url in the get url.
With email, you must use the format whoeveratdomain [dot] com (mailto:whoeveratdomain [dot] com)
Make sure there are no spaces between the mailto.

Marc
PS I'm sure this is right, but I'm just waiting for my copy of Flash to
come and the trial ran out a while ago, but I'm sure others will pick up my
mistakes.