Subject: RE: OT: Easy CD Creator (was: CDROM Authoring)
From: Chris Jester (CTS Technical)
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 19:40:25 +0100

You can use flash to do it. Or maybe even just HTML I mean are you just
looking for a little interface that someone can click on a button and a
little avi plays and etc.?

If so then take a scene shot of the avi or what ever and then make a button
out of it. From the button have it call what it is you want to load. Flash
would work great if you can figure out how to bundle the shockwave on the CD
and load from it.

Jester