Subject: Flash 2
From: Ed
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 21:38:01 +0100

I have finally installed Flash 2 and have decided I need to upgrade to 3
but while I wait I want to use 2. My problem is I keep having lock ups of
some kind. I tried to run the lessons and it just sits there with the
working icon going...and going...and never does a thing. Everything seems
to work ok. It also locked up as I was using the type tool while doing
some tutorial I found online. Does this happen often to anyone else using
Flash 2 on a WindowsNT machine?

Ed

Ed Mayhall "ZERO is my HERO!"
Dallas, Tx