Subject: FLASH: First flash
From: Eric Todd
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 02:50:12 +0100

Hi list members,

I'm really new to flash and I just complete my first flash movie. It is
an intro to a normal HTML site. The designers of the site were not
designing with Flash in mind, so it really isn't that exciting. And me
being new to Flash, was really just happy to have something finished in
time.

I'm not really happy with the motion of anything. What am I doing wrong?

Have a look... http://www.atpos.com

-eric