Subject: Re: FLASH: First flash
From: brzys
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 04:30:48 +0100

> I'm not really happy with the motion of anything. What am I doing wrong?
Flash part of the site seemed to work OK. The JavaScript side has problems
though.

Image dimensions are not defined in your preload Javascript.
This will cause your rollovers to be very sluggish and almost non-existent
with IE.

site took a bit longer to load than comparable sites.

pII 350 128ram
win 98 IE 5
cable mode1.5mb/sec