Subject: RE: FLASH: Possible bug in F4
From: Mike S. Krischker
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 07:36:12 +0100

I was also trapped the first time with this. If you duplicate
a symbol, you first have to select the new symbol, before you
edit it. Otherwise you'll destroy the old symbol.

There may be reasons for this, and I can get used to it...
Wouldn't call this a bug. Maybe I misunderstand?

Mike S. Krischker - Switzerland
Muinar.Com - Web Design f�r KMU
webatmuinar [dot] com (mailto:webatmuinar [dot] com)
http://web.muinar.com
http://muinar.com/flashpro/ ML 'Professional Flash Designers'