Subject: Re: FLASH: Possible bug in F4
From: P. Scot McIntosh
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 16:13:51 +0100

I not sure what this means. I duplicated the symbol, giving the duplicate a
new name. Then I edited the new symbol. There is a new symbol of the proper
name in the library now, and when I edit it again, it has the proper
elements. I just can't get it into a frame without using the trick of
putting a completely unrelated symbol on the stage first, then changing its
properties to replace it with the symbol that I really want. At least for
now I can work around the problem, but it's a bit of a pain.