Subject: Re: FLASH: Confirmed Wacom bug - fixed with flash 4?
From: Marc Hoffman, Poison Dart Frog Media
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 17:25:27 +0100

At 10:59 AM 7/1/99 -0400, you wrote:
>While trouble shooting, I mentioned my only problem with Wacom has been
>with Flash 3.
>...he said that Flash 4 is supposed
>to take care of it.
>
>Interestingly, he said, it is only with Mac versions of Flash... but
>Marc, don't you use Win?

I still have a problem using the pressure-sensitive brush in Flash4 if I
change my monitor resolution (up or down) from where it was when opening
the Flash program. The brush will then touch down a distance from where the
cursor is (on the order of 100-150 pixels). Returning to the original
setting corrects this. I think this used to occur in Flash 3 with the line
tools as well; this is no longer a problem.

Are you still in touch with Wacom? It would be good to report this -- if
you're finished talking with them, could you let me know the email address
of the person you were talking to, so I can let him know about Win problems?

Thanks, Jeff.

-Marc

Marc Hoffman

marcatdartfrogmedia [dot] com (mailto:marcatdartfrogmedia [dot] com)
Flash3 Portfolio: <http://www.dartfrogmedia.com/sampler>, featured
in Flash 3 Web Animation, by Ken Milburn.