Subject: FLASH: Flash 4 bug list (MacOS 8.5.1)
From: G. Jefferson
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 14:59:26 +0100

Is there a list anywhere of known Flash 4 bugs? I'd hate to go over old
ground, and I've only been using Flash 4 for about six hours, but I *seem*
to have already discovered these:

1. When I move the Toolbox over to my second screen-clutter-overspill
monitor, its sub-items (line thickness etc) still open on my main monitor.

2. The Instance Properties box is too wide to fit on the (main monitor)
screen and can't be sized. This problem doesn't happen with the Frame
Properties box

3. The Libraries window always opens almost completely off the right of the
main monitor and has to be dragged into view. I have not altered the screen
resolution of either monitor since starting to use Flash 4. I've tried
trashing the prefs. Didn't help.

This list is so big and so busy that it would be a help if there were a list
somewhere of known bugs and their fixes (where appropriate). You could then
say to people like me RTFL.

Finally, if you havn't upgraded yet, Flash 4 is Grrrreat. Its the new
Photoshop. It's Macromedia's killer ap.

Gareth.