Subject: Re: FLASH: prob with clock solved - html link using j.script?
From: Jamie
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 15:09:49 +0100

>But, if it is only a few pages and you want it easily editable in the
>HTML page I would use getURL and call a different page for each link
>page.

I'm actually making a flash banner ad that I need to hand over to
media-buyers who'll place it on loads of different sites - and they'll need
some way of changing ammending where the banner links to without touching
the .swf - so I can't:
>>The HTML page would be loaded into an invisible frame and would run a
Javascript command to open the new page.<<

also still having gyp with this "mutliple sounds vs clock" nonsense...

jamie

. . . . .
http://www.octo.co.uk/