Subject: Re: FLASH: www.oeilpouroeil.fr - Question
From: Chris
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 19:45:43 +0100

"Marc Hoffman, Poison Dart Frog Media" wrote:

> Hi Ben,
> I visited your site in IE (MIME isn't set, so NN won't work).

Is it set yet? Because it worked for me in NS ...

> Also, the word
> "animation" is being pronounced "amination."

It sounds like Animation to me ... unless that was fixed also. I've always
wanted to use those Mac voices for multimedia stuff .. never got around to it.
BTW, how do you capture the voices? Internaly using a program or externally on a
recording device, then capturing it into the computer ... I never really
experimented with extracting a statement.

I was wondering tho ... How did you (Ben or anyone else) make the small window
pop up? Like when I press "force", a little window pops up, it does an
animation, and then it closes. HOW?!

I think it's pretty neat, I like the character ... I didn't quite understand
everything, but I liked the "edgy animation" look, ie the slight jitter of the
pictures giving a little bit of life to the still images.