Subject: Re: FLASH: flash & your email program? Wayne you *!#$
From: Wayne Townsend
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 1999 22:35:35 +0100

Hi Frederico,

thx for your feedback.

Actually, I find double posting such as yours more annoying than anything.

>Be pleased with yourself, Wayne, your little stunt set off all the alarms
>here, and I had to come into the office on a Sunday to deal with an
>unknown MIME attachment from an unauthorized source.

If a tiny flash attachment causes this much trouble for you and causes
alarms to go off requiring an emergency office visit, it might be a good
time to do some adjustments on your server. pleeeze!

/w

>>important test needed..
>
>Important to bloody whom?!
>
>Wayne, with all due respect, try your "important" friggin' tests on
>people who are willing participants and get advance permission to do so.
>Ferkrissakes, the ADMIN on this list has been very clear that attachments
>aren't allowed and we jump anyone who even *accidently* sends one, and
>here you are abusing everyone and thinking it's cute.
>
>You could have easily asked for a group of volunteers with varied email
>clients to test with, but somehow, in your amazing arrogance, you thought
>you'd be a big hero or something for teaching us all how to be annoying.
>Big news, no hero, try zero.
>
>Be pleased with yourself, Wayne, your little stunt set off all the alarms
>here, and I had to come into the office on a Sunday to deal with an
>unknown MIME attachment from an unauthorized source.
>
>If JC or Sam were to kick anyone off a list ever, you sure as hell
>deserve it for this.
>
>Happy freakin' 4th to you too, and may your computer die a fiery death
>with no backups.
>
>Frederico
>
>~ Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom
> must undergo the fatigue of supporting it.~
>
> -Thomas Paine

Wayne Townsend
waynetattopher [dot] net
www.WebStaffing.Net