Subject: Re: FLASH: List complaints
From: Mary Brzys
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 02:43:06 +0100

What Flames, What emails, geez I go and get myself employed fulltime and look
what I missed and 600 or so emails later . . . apparently I missed something
or other back there! Oh well such is life, now change the subject you guys and
gals we've got betta' things to do . . . like lots and lots of new flash
thingies to learn yippee!

cYa,

Mary Brzys

--