Subject: FLASH: Load Movie Problem
From: MWeb
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 10:09:19 +0100

I have around ten different movies all linking off a central "interface
movie". The problem is that the first time i click on a "button" and it
takes me to a movie it works fine. Very seamless and no jumps or blank
screens. But as soon as I return ( using another button in the second
movie ) to the Central movie and then decide to go back to that previous
movie I get a brief blank screen. Not so seamless. Could someone please just
explain the Unload Movie principal to me as whenever I do it the damned
thing just stops on the frame I ask it to unload.

if you want to see the movies it is at www.retailradio.co.za - id gladly
take any design tips and critiscims.

thanks for the help

from paul