Subject: Re: FLASH: Load Movie Problem
From: dartfrogmedia
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 15:54:57 +0100

At 10:59 AM 7/5/99 +0200, you wrote:
>I have around ten different movies all linking off a central "interface
>movie". The problem is that the first time i click on a "button" and it
>takes me to a movie it works fine. Very seamless and no jumps or blank
>screens. But as soon as I return ( using another button in the second
>movie ) to the Central movie and then decide to go back to that previous
>movie I get a brief blank screen. Not so seamless. Could someone please just
>explain the Unload Movie principal to me as whenever I do it the damned
>thing just stops on the frame I ask it to unload.

I'm not quite clear what you have here. But generally it is not necessary
or desirable to unload movies. Just give each movie a park frame (that is,
a frame where is has a stop action and no graphics showing) and send it
there when it's not needed.

Don't know what you mean by "just stops on the frame I ask it to unload."