Subject: Re: FLASH: Tyro question
From: John Jorsett
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 19:06:32 +0100

For software purchases, the first place I check is http://www.shopper.com/.
They have a database with a number of vendors and you can do price
comparisons. Right now, the lowest price they list for S.I.N is $809. I also
checked ebay, and there are a couple of auctions going on for S.I.N (search
under Director 7). One has it going for $350. I've never bought software thru
Ebay, but it might be a good way to get it cheap. I'd want to do it thru an
escrow service though, to make sure I got what I was expecting.