Subject: Re: FLASH: Tyro question
From: Bill
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 17:11:29 +0100

At 11:58 AM +0100 7/5/99, Laura Mollett wrote:
>I think I understood most of them, except the last. If it weren't for the
>question of animating 'non-cartoony' images, I would say go with Flash
>unreservedly. It doesn't sound like you need the more complicated aspects of
>the Director language. I don't know though, how well Director deals with
>animating photorealistic images, and if that need can justify the cost for
>you. Hopefully someone else will tell you that :)

Laura,

Thank you so much for you very helpful answer. I looked at
Macwarehouse again and the $500 is for the upgrade. They sell
Director 7 for $949.

I will get Flash and then will probably have oodles of questions ;-)

Best regards,

Bill Blank

http://www.kernunnos.com
Ancient numismatics (Celtic); Pre-Christian Celtic studies
updated 5/2/99

Please visit http://druidry.org, OBOD's new website.
The OBOD Book and Music Store, http://druidry.org/library