Subject: RE: FLASH: Freehand or Illustrator?
From: Gregory Landry
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 19:59:19 +0100

I've worked with them all: Freehand, Illustrator and Corel Draw. I work in
Windows NT Workstation 4.0 because I do work with 3D Studio Max. I know I
may get yelled at for this but I still think Corel Draw 8 is the best Vector
program I have ever worked with. I'm amazed at all the criticism at this
stage in Corel's development. If you want to work with vector graphics ,
IMHO, go with Corel...but if you want exporting to Flash probably Freehand
is the best even though I NEVER use it anymore. I have Freehand 8 sitting
here doing nada.
Sincerely,
Gregory Landry,
Founder of Libmansworldhttp://www.libmansworld.com