Subject: Re: FLASH: Freehand or Illustrator?
From: Roger Smith
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 18:50:57 +0100

i currently work with Corel 7 on a Win 98 machine. i t is the worst. I
used to use 5, went to the mac and used both Freehand adn Illustrator.
Corel is the worst. it's unstable and temperemantal, and in short is a
plain ugly and clunks prgram.

Go with illustrator.

Roger

--
Roger Smith (rogeratchimo [dot] com [dot] au)
Chimo

http://www.chimo.com.au
Suite 5, Level 2
187 Rundle Street