Subject: Re: FLASH: Vecta 3D beta
From: unique
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 02:05:12 +0100

Imagelnkataol [dot] com wrote:

> Anyone on the list have vecta 3D beta. if so, can you be obliged to upload it
> to the list. I am anxious to try it out since they Closed it on the
> ideaworks3d.com site.

Yes.

Anyone rude enough to be willing to share some beta software with the rest of
us, please be so kind as to also be rude enough to just send it along to all of
us as an attachment.

Ya don't even have to stuff or zip it, we'll worry about the excess baggage on
our end, just ship it through.

And there are a couple of people here (they know who they are) who would
probably appreciate it if you'd send it a couple of times, just to be sure it
gets through.

Thanking you in advance,

Ken Sherwood