Subject: Re: FLASH: Object rotation
From: John Jorsett
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 04:17:18 +0100

[The easiest way is to set rotation in the Frame Motion Tweening window.
Change Rotate: from Automatic and select Clockwise or Counter-clockwise
then enter the rotations.]

Aha. Thanks. You know, I actually *did* try to answer this question from the
manual before I asked it. The documentation for Flash is, how you say, 'le
crap'. Good thing there's helpful folks such as yourself. Thanks again.