Subject: FLASH: Calling Flash from GIF button images?
From: Michael Wynn
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 17:16:07 +0100

Wondering if anyone can lend a hand with this little scenario.....

Got a top navigation system which, on a rollover makes the other options for
that particular section image swap. (this part is done in html). Now when
the user clicks the selection they want, I want a Flash movie to load in my
bottom table cell and start playing.

Im not to sure how to call the movie from my GIF, and also unsure of how to
make the Flash movie load where I want in the table. Would I make a blank
graphic and have it 'replace' that graphic after being called or what?

Id like to make the whole navigation in Flash but at this point I can't.
Dont ask why otherwise youll get as frustrated as I am. :)

Thanks in advance.
dig it.

--
Michael Wynn, Interactive Media Designer
the HK group inc. [http://www.hk5.com]