Subject: <OT><OT>Re: FLASH: flash & your email program?
From: Carlos Ayala
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 15:38:37 +0100

i think you should be happy that you didnt see anything....and that you
have a choice to download an attachment or not....think of what could
happen to your system if attachments were automatically DL'd and ran on
your computer.
Actually AOL's mail is pretty good....i have an account and it has never
failed me. I think thats all AOL is good for anyway.

As far as third party mailers are concerned.....Qualcomms Eudora Pro is good.
But you run it independently....not off the aol,juno or netzero servers.

If you would like to test drive it before you purchase your copy, download
the 30-day demo version <http://www.eudora.com/eudorapro/demos/>.

Carlos
CMA3