Subject: Re: FLASH: text field rotation
From: Dorian Nisinson
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 16:26:43 +0100

Hi Jim,
I think if you put the text field in a movie clip, you can then rotate
the movie clip and the text will rotate. I haven't tested this myself
yet but that is what I would try first. After all we have seen it done
therefore it is doable. ;>

Dorian

Jim Curry wrote:

> Good morning,
> The great cel phone demo that was posted this week allowed the user to
> input text as well as have the phone rotate while the inputed text is
> displayed. I have been playing around with F4 and eveytime I try and
> rotate after text is input, the text disappears leaving the field blank.
> What am I missing?
> Thanks,
> JC
> --
> Jim Curry :-)

Dorian Nisinson Design
dorianatbway [dot] net (mailto:dorianatbway [dot] net)

FLASHCENTRAL.COM -- The Source for Flash Information
http://www.FlashCentral.com/

The Flash Fortune Teller
Ask and you shall be answered!
http://www.bway.net/~dorian/FortuneT.htm

http://www.bway.net/~dorian
Flash Design, Graphic Design, Illustration,