Subject: RE: FLASH: RE: Macs and market share Question
From: Simon Wheatley
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 12:27:09 +0100

I'm bored of Mac/PC/Linux/BEOS/NT/95/98/CE/.../... flame wars/discussions.
If anyone can devise a filter that would allow me to delete even half of
these types of emails I'd be grateful...I'm running Outlook 98

Simon

>>face it, the online world is dominated by pc, not mac,
>Dominated where, Art? (may I call you Art?) Dominated how? Last I
>checked, the percentile majority of graphical web content was still
>created on the Mac. Yes, it's losing ground rapidly, due in
>part to the
>explosion of developers, and also the recent viability and
>availability
>of quality software for said purpose on a now affordable and viable
>platform, but if you think the Mac is out of the race, your
>naivete is as
>embarrassing as your behavior.

Marlborough Stirling plc, Allen Jones House, Jessop Avenue, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 3SH
Tel: 01242 547000 Fax: 01242 547100 http://www.marlborough-stirling.com

MARLBOROUGH STIRLING
The only company created specifically to provide a complete range of technology based business solutions to the financial services industry

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This communication and the information it contains is intended for the person or organisation to whom it is addressed. Its contents are confidential and may be protected in law. Unauthorised use, copying or disclosure of any of it may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact us immediately.