Subject: Re: FLASH: RE: Macs and market share Question
From: Lyquidart
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 14:23:23 +0100

In a message dated 7/12/99 5:32:01 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
bill501atmindspring [dot] com writes:

<< In my world, Mac cost less and always have.

Bill
woo hoo, wheres your world at??
lets see, i spent less then 2,000 on one of my systems just last month

P2-450
ultra wide 13gig scsi drive
usb, 100mhz, 128mb pc100,
16mb agp
dvd5th+decoder
44xcd
mem2x2x24cdrw
15"mon
soundblasterlivevalue
56kw/2mb
ughh,, using all the drivers that came with each individual item, my system
hauls ass
well over 60 fps in 600x800x24, withOUT a Glitch,,, and thats with all my
crap loaded,, scanner program, all my taskbar crap, and::: connected to the
internet,,