Subject: FLASH: text rotation around objects
From: Ken Hicks
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 19:52:12 +0100

Hi flashers!

I have seen some examples of 3D rotation of text around globes or other
objects in the past few weeks and have lost most of my links due to a
mail server crash. I am interested in using a world globe rotating with
"text on a path" rotating/scrolling around it. I am out of ideas on how
to accomplish this effect. Can anyone help with a tutorial?

TIA,
bebop