Subject: FLASH: Help needed with scenes
From: Manos Krokos
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 15:01:57 +0100

Hello, let me introduce myself. I am Manos from Athens and I am a
Flash "newbie". So, I have a question for anyone who can help. I make
a movie with Flash that has two or more scenes, I want to create a
button to make the "transfer" from one scene to the next scene. When
I test the movie in FLash, it's OK and it stops between scenes until
I press the button. But when I export it to html, it is playing all
scenes without stopping or waiting for clicking the button. The
manual is not too good help because my English is very bad. Can
someone explain how to do this (in simple english, for stupid people
:-)??

thank you very much,
Manos Krokos
Artcore Creative