Subject: FLASH: Flash: Drag and Drop movie clips
From: Ed Harvey
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 16:41:31 +0100

I am having trouble with the target function for drag movie clips. I am just
working with a movie clip named Move, I gave it the same instance name, but
in the instance definition I had to convert it to a button to enable me to
give it the action. So I believe that the instance name no longer applies,
Right?
Any if I leave the target name blank the MC moves with no problem. I placed
Move, /Move, ../Move in the target name and the image doesn't move.
Could someone tell me what is the purpose for the target and how do I go
about using it correctly?
Thanks,

Ed