Subject: FLASH: Church of Saint Croteau
From: Persio Pucci (Atendimento VIP)
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 20:54:39 +0100

Our Highness,

I am a mere Technical Support Supervisor in a country far far away from
there (actually, not that far, but I like Star Wars :). But I like Flash and
I am starting to convert myself to this wonderful religion.

However, I have been lost for a long time trying to get past the "Path of
the Programmers" for Flash 4.0.

I have visited your sinagoge, but I have not found anything talking about
Programming and Flash 4.0 in there...

can you enlight us with your all-mighty knowledge?