Subject: Re: FLASH: Stu-pid question
From: Tryntsje Veenstra
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 22:39:26 +0100

Sirs,

How do I set my movie to resize accordingly to the browser's window's
size?

You can scale the movie relatively, put it in your html
like this:

<EMBED src="piweb3.swf" quality=high scale=noborder bgcolor=#000000
WIDTH=100% HEIGHT=100% TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash"
PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_
Version=ShockwaveFlash"></EMBED>

Greetings!
Pi