Subject: Re: FLASH: flashtalks
From: Tryntsje Veenstra
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 16:24:50 +0100

Hi Persio,

>I wish I could be in one of those.... my schedule don't match with it... :\
>
>(you guys could send the long of the talk, though) :)

John Croteau wrote something about that, a quote here:

"Hi Tryntsje,

> Does anyone know when flashtalks are? There was one last week
> on tuesday, i believe, but it's too late for me to go usually....

If enough Europeans want to participate earlier, just show up and get
started without me. If you let me know (email me) I'll try to be there
earlier or we might get someone else to help out earlier in the evening."

So, I hope there are a lot Europeans out here who want it to start
earlier....

Greetings,
Pi