Subject: RE: FLASH: buttons don't work
From: Verbrugghe, Shawn
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 16:26:38 +0100

Title: buttons don't work
Nevermind, I'm better now.  I got it.
-----Original Message-----
From: Verbrugghe, Shawn [mailto:Shawn [dot] Verbruggheatnov [dot] siemens [dot] com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 1999 10:50 AM
To: flasheratmail [dot] chinwag [dot] com
Subject: FLASH: buttons don't work

I've made a simple flash 3 anim.  with buttons that show text messages with mouseover, click and hit.  It works fine in Movie Test mode, but when viewed in a browser (I'm usin IE4), the hand shows on mouseover, but no text messages.  Anyone have any clues.  I'm figurin its something simple, but it's my first one and as you can imagine I really don't have a handle on it yet.

Tnx in advance,

Bug