Subject: Re: FLASH: Burning Words
From: dartfrogmedia
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 01:32:32 +0100

At 08:15 PM 7/14/99 -0400, you wrote:
>I'd like to create the effect that a set of words is on fire or burning.
>I'm sorta new with flash so if anyone knows how I might go about doing
>this..

Check out http://www.dartfrogmedia.com/hanukah/. The flames are all
identical. Each consists of a foreground flicker (created with
frame-by-frame manipulation of a flame shape) and a background glow
(pulsing motion tween using a symbol with a gradient fill that goes from
100% alpha at the center to 0% alpha at the outer edges).