Subject: FLASH: Light Behind The Text
From: danny
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 06:54:59 +0100

Me again, with another question, cuz I know you all like answering em
for me.
I want to create the effect of a light moving from left to right behind
a word.
I'm making the text the same color as the background(black) so that you
can't see it untill the light goes behind it.. Get what I'm saying?
Anyways, I tried using the ink bottle and making a white outline around
the words that starts with 0 alpha and fades to 100 and then back to 0
in about 4 frams, then doing that for each of the next letters about 2
frames after, it's not quite what I want.
Any other suggestions would be great

Dan