Subject: Re: FLASH: Burning Words
From: Joseph L. Vallette
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 14:52:19 +0100

Cool 3D is a $49 program you can download or that you can buy off the shelf.
For simple text effects its fine. It is stand alone, so you don't need
photoshop. The nice thing about this program is that it creates a sequence of
gifs so you can quickly create an animated gif or import them in an animated
button using Flash.