Subject: Re: FLASH: Burning Words
From: Keane_Sadler
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 14:21:34 +0100

Do you need Photoshop for that plug-in?

"Joseph L. Vallette" <esqtechaterols [dot] com> on 07/15/99 08:59:40 AM

Please respond to flasheratshocker [dot] com

To: flasheratshocker [dot] com

cc: (bcc: Keane Sadler/EDC/RTMSD)

I use a program called Cool 3D by Ulead. You can create fire or ice
effects,
and many more, and then save them into gif format.

Joe Vallette
ESQ Technologies