Subject: Re: FLASH: Toying Around again...
From: dartfrogmedia
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 17:54:19 +0100

At 11:05 AM 7/15/99 -0500, you wrote:
>I dunno if you received my post but......someone opened my flash file
>(it wasnt finished) and deleted all my graphics, I need to change the
>URL that the buttons have what can I do?
>
>Julian

Obviously this must be done in the authoring environment. If all you have
is your .swf player file, you are probably out of luck. You might be able
to import the .swf to a .fla but it will import as a single layer and I
don't know if that can be helpful or not. Perhaps you could use it to
reconstruct the graphics in the original .fla file if everything but the
bitmaps is still there. Or maybe (I'm really not sure of this, not having
tried it) you could import the .swf, change the behavior of the buttons to
graphics so they are no longer active, and place invisible buttons over
them with the new actions applied.