Subject: Re: FLASH: Toying Around again...
From: John Croteau
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 20:46:20 +0100

Hi Julian,

> I dunno if you received my post but......someone opened my flash file
> (it wasnt finished) and deleted all my graphics, I need to change the
> URL that the buttons have what can I do?
If you lost your FLA you might have to recreate it all over again.
You might be able to use a meta jump page or a server redirect page.
Another possibility is I know a couple of people are working on swf
parsers and one of them might be willing to change a single getURL
address for you.

If you need to recreate your FLA file email me direct if you have access
to Unix or Windows 95/98/NT and I'll send the address of some tools you
can use to reconstruct your FLA from your swf file. Note, even with
tools this can be a lot of work.