Subject: FLASH: File Formats/Plugins/Oy ve!
From: Russell E. Unger
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 17:39:40 +0100

Hi folks...

I'm in a bit of a quandry here, and time is, naturally, of the essence.

I'm hoping this has been covered and I've just missed it due to my
recent busy-ness (anyone looking for a job in Chicago?)...

The problem is: I've been using F4 to create my .fla files. When I
save them .swfs as F3, IE still gives me a pop-up window asking me if I
want to download the F4 plugin.

This *is NOT* acceptable, as our VB application comes with a built in
IE4 version browser and it comes with the F3 plugin. Every Flash screen
pops up with this window. I cannot open the .flas in F3 to resave them,
either.

Any thoughts? JC?

Thanks for the assistance,

Russ