Subject: Re: FLASH: The Log :( [was Re: FLASH: The Log :) ]
From: Persio Pucci (Atendimento VIP)
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 17:36:40 +0100

Dorian, John, everybody,

Do you believe that somebody would not say something that it said in the
Talk if it had 50 more people than it actually had?

The difference between the stage fright and this is that the stage fright is
in real-time... people can decide what to or not to do... and in the Talk,
it is already done...

If there is somebody that thinks like this, and would not like the log to be
published, I think that this person should look somewhere else to be rather
than Internet, or even the list, after all, the list has something about
what, 2000 subscribers? What is the difference between writting a msg to the
list, and saying something at the Talk and have it published? The same
amount of people would be reading it...

Sorry if I look so radical, but I can't believe in what is going on. (I
believe that) The list shall be used to exchange ideas and information. Okay
that the Talk is outside the list, but how would you feel about somebody
denying you information?

I don't want to make enemies. I don't have anything against you nor our
highness John nor anybody, so I apologize if I get to offend someone here.
This is not the intention. As a matter of fact, I believe that we are all
here to make friends.

Best regards to all,

Persio