Subject: Re: FLASH: The Log :( [was Re: FLASH: The Log :) ]
From: Dorian Nisinson
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 16:22:33 +0100

Hi Persio,
I think what John meant was that the people speaking at the the chat
might feel self-conscious if they thought that all the things they
contributed would be read by an audience larger than the group
participating. It is one thing to have a discussion in a room and quite
another to have the same discussion in an auditorium full of people.
Stage fright is a terrible thing. ;>

Dorian

"Persio Pucci (Atendimento VIP)" wrote:

> John,
>
> I think that we alredy knew that the talk would be somehow like what you
> told us it is. And, I guess I speak for everyone who asked for the log, we
> don't mind at all about if the log is editted or not, all the noise and
> other stuff. I think we are smart enough to extract what would be useful for
> us from the log.
>
> The only thing is the people who would want to stay "anonymous" or something
> like that (or maybe people that said something that they shouldn't).
> However, I think that nobody in this list would mind that, too. Please let
> me know if I am wrong.
>
> Regards,
>
> Persio

FLASHCENTRAL.COM * The Source for Flash Information *
http://www.FlashCentral.com/

Flash Tell Target Tutorial http://www.bway.net/~dorian/TTtutor.htm
The Flash Fortune Teller http://www.bway.net/~dorian/FortuneT.htm
Dorian Nisinson Design http://www.bway.net/~dorian
dorianatbway [dot] net (mailto:dorianatbway [dot] net)