Subject: Re: FLASH: Please help
From: Yann
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 18:38:41 +0100

>Hi, i am new to flash, i know how to move a symbol around in the stage, but
>how do i animate a lof of letters.
>
>I need to move around a word (company name) so that each character will
>come-in in different directions and rotating individually.. what is the best
>way to achieve this... thanks.

Hi,

I have done this before and it's a long process let me take you to it
step by step :

1- write you're texte with the font and size you want (really important
because it will not become reditable later on)

2- Break apart you're word and make each letter a symbole

3- Put each symbole on a different layer since you cannot animate more
than on symbole per layer.

4- Than animate them one by one.

This process is ling but give a nice look, but don't over do it because
the more break apart word you have de bigger you're file will be.

Hope this answer you're question

Yann