Subject: RE: FLASH: FLASH chat?
From: Daniel Votino
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 22:59:12 +0100

I think you might be asking about the chat i requested
everyone to give a whirl and see if it worked or not.
the earlier post is correct though, the server can
get a tad bogged at times. anyway, it was located at
www.flashbrothers.com/avchat if you want a look at it.

seems to be working only i cant figure out why my
client cant get it to work. =(

~daniel

Best Regards, Daniel Votino
Project Manager, The Flash Brothers Design Group
510 E. Francis Ave. Suite# DESCRY, Spokane, WA 99207
509.755.9904 / 509.484.8466 / FAX: 509.484.8461
www.flashbrothers.com